Sunday, March 29, 2009

How I feel

Me as a child can only do so much, that is why I got blog so I can tell people around the world how I feel ! I am turning twelve in December and I only feel about nine because for one I am in grade five when I am supposed to be in grade six and people in my class treat me like I`m nine so that's how old I feel . I know I'm not a teenager but I`m almost there , Ive been saying that ever since I was about seven and now I am getting told by everyone how I should stay the same when I am a teenager , but then other people say it is impossible to stay the same. So know I`m just confused about everything. My best friend is two years younger than me and most people think she is older than my because that is how I act . Well they say so anyway! I am told that I look older than I really am every once in a while!!!!!!! I love grade five because the work is easier and I am the oldest in my class. My best friends name is Ysabella ,she helps me get through a lot of stuff , and she is (almost) not scared of anything. She was not a christian before I met her but now she comes to church with me most every Sunday and has given her life to Jesus!!!! Now I have someone to grow up with! I thank God for bringing her into my life and just thank Him for bringing my someone hew can teach me a few things herself. I think her and I will be friends for a very long time!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment