Monday, April 27, 2009

Houses

In the past three or four weeks my family and I have been looking for houses. It has been a disaster , what I mean by that is we have had no luck at all, we have at leased looked at five houses and it is so hard to find a house with five or even four bedroom. It is hardest on my mom because she was the one who had to call everyone and go see all of these horrible looking houses and each time she would go to a house the more she would loose hope in ever finding one big enough and enough space for my dad to work.The second to last house we saw was in such bad condition , I could see my mom was finished. Her face was red and I thought to my self , will we ever find a house that is in good condition?

I had been telling everyone that we had been looking for a five or four bedroom house, and yesterday we got a phone call from a lady that goes to our church saying that she was moving and it would be fine if we would like to look at the house. Well we did and it was perfect . It had five bedrooms inside and a double garage with two extra bedrooms and it had the most beautiful yard with flowers on the fence and we could build a big garden with a lot more space left . The only thing we would have to do is put up a fence on one side to separate our dogs. When I looked at my mom I could see she was all yes and for the first time in a long time I saw my mom smile!

Now all we have to do is wait until September and then our new home is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment